Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rohingya Refugee Advocate Mr. Sayad Kasim's Message in Celebration


Honorable Chairperson of the program, honorable guests, ladies and gentlemen!
Good Evening and peace be upon you all.

First of all, I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to the organizers of this important and invaluable event which gives me inexpressible pleasure after my 2 years of mandatory detention in Australian Territory and getting free on 7/09/2011

I also express my sincere thanks to all level of Commonwealth of Australian Authorities, opposition dissidents, human rights, refugee rights, migrant rights activists, defenders, social workers, intellectual thinkers, lawyers, advocates, solicitors and every single individual or general public who have understood my difficult situation and assisted/cooperated me in giving a ray of hope in the darkest and unjust world where uncountable numbers of alive are passing life in subjugated condition.

It is well truth that justice never be undermined by any mean, once every human being stands on one single slogan “People for People”, “Human Rights for All”. I have strong dedication on it and never give up its belief.

As I believe every human being beliefs on religion or ism, which foundation encourages enjoying the fruits of spiritual peace and harmony. But, when the people keeps belief on the above slogan, able to enjoy all sorts of peace, harmony, solidarity, empathy, sympathy, kindness and etc. not only in earthly life but also in hereafter.

It is unforgettable that I have left my birth place or country of origin, Burma’s Arakan State, to escape brutal military persecution, while life threatening incidents was occurred in Malaysia from the side of fanatic Muslim group for my humanitarian services towards refugee children, refugee community and working together with non-Muslim human rights, refugees and political groups.

I have the great expectation that all the participants would take note of my thankful message for the betterment of humanity through out a better understanding towards different races, religions, cultures, ideologies and beliefs.

In my last word, I would like to request all to kindly bring an immediate end of such mandatory detention of Mr. Habibur Rahman in Darwin Detention Camp, who is a prominent Burmese political leader (President) under the National Democratic Party for Human Rights (NDPHR), exile, South East Asia Regional Office and the General Coordinator of the Arakan Rohingya Refugee Committee (ARRC), Currently Rohingya Arakanese Refugee Committee (RARC) in Malaysia. His urgent release will pave a role to bring perfect voices for voiceless people.

Thanking you very much for listening and spending time with me by patient.

Sayad Kasim
A Victims of Injustice, Struggling on people for people, Human Rights for All.

No comments:

Post a Comment