- We urged the immediate action to stop this serious genocide, ethnic cleaning by sending UN peace-keeping force to Arakan to protect innocent people.
- We urge UN to send UN mission to control the serious situation in Arakan State and save the remaining Rohingya people as quickly as possible.
- It is very serious and grave situation and urgent need for international intervention to save lives.
- We call on the international media to monitor closely on the serious situation in Arakan.
- We urge International Humanitarian group to step up its presence in Arakan State to support humanitarian work, consisting of Emergency Medical Team and Relief Agencies to save the lives of injured and starving people.
- We want explanation of the real situation in Arakan State from Burma regime.
- We also demand that the UN constitutes an independent and impartial inquiry commission to investigate the crime against humanity and bring the killers to justices.
Please see the video as follows: