Block 1, Lorong Damai 7
Jalan Damai, 55000 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
- We appeal for immediate action to rescue the victims from this serious genocide, ethnic cleansing by opening 176 kilometres range of Burma-Arakan border only to protect innocent people.
- We appeal Bangladesh to send Special Mission to massacre areas to control the serious situation in Arakan State and save the remaining Rohingya people as quickly as possible.
- We also appeal the Government of Bangladesh to deploy rescue forces across the Naff River and border to save the victims and to recover the dead bodies for Islamic Funerals as quick as possible.
- It is very serious and grave situation and urgent need for international intervention to save lives. So, We call on the international media to monitor closely on the serious situation in Arakan.
- We urge International Humanitarian group to step up its presence in Arakan State to support humanitarian work, consisting of Emergency Medical Team and Relief Agencies to save the lives of injured and starving people.
- We request the Government of People Republic of Bangladesh to allow international agencies to rescue the victims of massacre and to provide meaningful aids and assistances.
- We also demand that the Government of Bangladesh must allow the UN Refugee Agency to register the new arrivals in Bangladesh territory in order to control population spreads and to make easier to identify the Rohingya people from further admixture with locals.
- We demand Bangladesh to advocate this serious genocide to international community, especially to the UN Security Council to constitute an independent and impartial inquiry commission to investigate the crime against humanity and bring the killers to proper justices.